Thematically organized photographic sets will be successively added.
2. 1. 2011 :::: Walking on Suché vrchy [Dry hills] (January 2 2011)
My favourite places near Vojnův Městec again, the day after New Year; pictures by ZK, Sony DSC-F717
19. 12. 2010 :::: Nikko, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs from the trip to Nikko
(approx. 150 km north from Tokyo), a location of several famous, richly decorated temples, dispersed among majestatic trees (cryptomeria japanica). Photographed by Sony DSC-F717.
16. 12. 2010 :::: Dvouletá fáma live at the Junior klub Na Chmelnici (November 20, 1982)
A set of photographs taken during the concert of my former band, audio-recording of which I recently offered for free download from this site - here
. I do not remember any more the name of the author of these old pictures, but I am sending my thanks to him and hope he would not mind making the photos available now.
14. 11. 2010 :::: The Imperial Palace and Imperial Villas in Kyoto, Japan (September 2010)
7. 11. 2010 :::: Kamakura, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs taken during two days in August 2010, when I visited Kamakura
(Japan), which is famous for its numerous temples and shrines in wooded hills and valleys south-south-west from Tokyo, near the seaside. Photographed with Sony DSC-F717, unfortunately partly disfunctional (the quality of pictures is not the best).
15. 4. 2010 :::: The Easter Egg tournament in petanque (April 2010, Vojnův Městec)
Pictures from the petanque tournament in Vojnův Městec - we scored very well during this very cold day: 3rd place out of 60 doublets (Sony DSC-F717).
22. 1. 2010 :::: The lodge (2004-2009)
The last years of an old house, on a remote place in woods near Nová Huť, Vojnův Městec (Sony DSC-F717).
28. 12. 2009 :::: Great Falls on the Potomac River, USA (October 2009)
Pictures from a short trip to The Great Falls
and Mather Gorge
on the Potomac river, some 25km north-west from Washington DC, end of October 2009 (Sony DSC-F717).
6. 12. 2009 :::: The way up to Mont-Tremblant, Canada (October 2007)
Selection of pictures taken during the way up to Mont-Tremblant, one hundred kilometers North-West from Montreal (Sony DSC-F717).
17. 11. 2009 :::: The Afro-punk Tour: The Smyrk, CX KiDTRONiK & Tchaka Diallo, Living Colours & Saul Williams (Black Cat, Washington DC, November 1, 2009)
Selection of pictures taken during the night - all bands covered; photographed by ZK, Sony DSC-F717.