Thematically organized photographic sets will be successively added.
29. 6. 2011 :::: Four agreements, theatre performance at the Eko-film festival in Český Krumlov (October 2009)
Rudolf Šmíd took some photographs during the show in 2009 and kindly allowed to publish the pictures here on my web. Thanks! Performers: Jaroslav Dušek, Pjér Lašéz (songs, vocals, guitars), Zdeněk Konopásek (drums and cymbals) and Viktor Zborník (lights).
12. 3. 2011 :::: Nagano and Matsumoto, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs from the trip to Nagano
(and its old temple Zenko-ji
) and to the castle of Matsumoto
, in the nearby city. Photographed by Sony DSC-F717.
11. 2. 2011 :::: Kyoto, Japan (August-September 2010)
Photographs from the old town of Kyoto
- its gardens, temples, shrines and other memorable places (with the exception of the Imperial pallace and Imperial villas, which can be found in a separate photogallery here). Photographed by Sony DSC-F717.
14. 1. 2011 :::: Široko-daleko in the Paderewski club (Karlovy Vary, Jan. 11 2011)
Some pictures from the live performance of Široko-daleko in the Paderewski club
are published here with the kind permission of Vít Škorpil, their author and my former co-player from Karlovy Vary. The complete photogallery from the club can be found here
2. 1. 2011 :::: Walking on Suché vrchy [Dry hills] (January 2 2011)
My favourite places near Vojnův Městec again, the day after New Year; pictures by ZK, Sony DSC-F717
19. 12. 2010 :::: Nikko, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs from the trip to Nikko
(approx. 150 km north from Tokyo), a location of several famous, richly decorated temples, dispersed among majestatic trees (cryptomeria japanica). Photographed by Sony DSC-F717.
16. 12. 2010 :::: Dvouletá fáma live at the Junior klub Na Chmelnici (November 20, 1982)
A set of photographs taken during the concert of my former band, audio-recording of which I recently offered for free download from this site - here
. I do not remember any more the name of the author of these old pictures, but I am sending my thanks to him and hope he would not mind making the photos available now.
14. 11. 2010 :::: The Imperial Palace and Imperial Villas in Kyoto, Japan (September 2010)
7. 11. 2010 :::: Kamakura, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs taken during two days in August 2010, when I visited Kamakura
(Japan), which is famous for its numerous temples and shrines in wooded hills and valleys south-south-west from Tokyo, near the seaside. Photographed with Sony DSC-F717, unfortunately partly disfunctional (the quality of pictures is not the best).
15. 4. 2010 :::: The Easter Egg tournament in petanque (April 2010, Vojnův Městec)
Pictures from the petanque tournament in Vojnův Městec - we scored very well during this very cold day: 3rd place out of 60 doublets (Sony DSC-F717).