14. 11. 2010 :::: The Imperial Palace and Imperial Villas in Kyoto, Japan (September 2010)
7. 11. 2010 :::: Kamakura, Japan (August 2010)
Photographs taken during two days in August 2010, when I visited Kamakura
(Japan), which is famous for its numerous temples and shrines in wooded hills and valleys south-south-west from Tokyo, near the seaside. Photographed with Sony DSC-F717, unfortunately partly disfunctional (the quality of pictures is not the best).
15. 4. 2010 :::: The Easter Egg tournament in petanque (April 2010, Vojnův Městec)
Pictures from the petanque tournament in Vojnův Městec - we scored very well during this very cold day: 3rd place out of 60 doublets (Sony DSC-F717).
22. 1. 2010 :::: The lodge (2004-2009)
The last years of an old house, on a remote place in woods near Nová Huť, Vojnův Městec (Sony DSC-F717).
28. 12. 2009 :::: Great Falls on the Potomac River, USA (October 2009)
Pictures from a short trip to The Great Falls
and Mather Gorge
on the Potomac river, some 25km north-west from Washington DC, end of October 2009 (Sony DSC-F717).
6. 12. 2009 :::: The way up to Mont-Tremblant, Canada (October 2007)
Selection of pictures taken during the way up to Mont-Tremblant, one hundred kilometers North-West from Montreal (Sony DSC-F717).
14. 6. 2009 :::: "Vajtovy koule" [Vajta's boulles], doublets in petanque (Vojnův Městec, June 13, 2009)
Selection of pictures taken during breaks between my own matches; photographed by ZK, Sony DSC-F717.
6. 6. 2009 :::: The regional qualifying petanque tournament, Czech national championship in triplets (Vojnův Městec, June 6, 2009)
Selection of pictures taken during qualifying matches; photographed by ZK, Sony DSC-F717.
12. 4. 2009 :::: Doublets in petanque, The Easter Egg Tournament (Vojnův Městec, April 11 2009)
Selection of pictures taken during breaks between my own matches; pictures by ZK, Sony DSC-F717
14. 3. 2009 :::: Walking on Suché vrchy [Dry hills] (March 14 2009)
Another walk to my favourite places, almost spring; pictures by ZK, Sony DSC-F717